RADWiki Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Release Update

It seems I will keep my promise (to myself, since no one else reads this) to have a new release ready within the planned time. I am basically done with coding, and only need to update the documentation. I still have 4 days to go, so overall I am happy with the progress made.

The 'AutoTable' and 'AutoRecord' plugins are now in a state where they can actually be quite useful. To do this was a hard job, considering the limited time I have left for coding after taking care of my family and regular job. These plugins are essential for other features I plan to put into RADWiki, which I hope will enable developers to build useful applications with a database backend.

Time for some more screenshots:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home